Welcome to my journals!
So good to see you here. I am “Most Beloved,” she who lives in the big house at Gardens at Effingham.
I write a great many of the stories here, recording my observations, snapping photos, and keeping a daily journal about the gardens.
My journals are my sketchbook where I keep detailed notes about the cats and the many activities and adventures in the gardens.
Cali’s Newborn Kittens Video
From the Journals of Most Beloved
- A Mother’s Day to Remember: Cali Cat Has Kittens
- Cat Naps and Winter Dreams: Is it Spring Yet?
- “Okay, Who Gave the Cat a Pen?”
- When Peaches Meow: Musings from Most Beloved
- Three Ways to Know When Summer Ends and Fall Begins (According to the Cat)
- Hungry Hawks and Plump Kittens
- A Cat Sleeps in Our Gardens
- August 2022
- July 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- January 2022
- November 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- September 2020
- August 2020
- January 2020
- November 2019
- February 2019