Welcome to my journals!
So good to see you here. I am Most Beloved, she who lives in the big house at Gardens at Effingham.
I write a great many of the stories here, recording my observations, snapping photos, and keeping a daily journal about the gardens.
My journals are my sketchbook where I keep detailed notes about the cats and the many activities and adventures in the gardens.
From the Journals of Most Beloved
- A Mother’s Day to Remember: Cali Cat Has Kittens
- Cat Naps and Winter Dreams: Is it Spring Yet?
- “Okay, Who Gave the Cat a Pen?”
- When Peaches Meow: Musings from Most Beloved
- Three Ways to Know When Summer Ends and Fall Begins (According to the Cat)
- Hungry Hawks and Plump Kittens
- A Cat Sleeps in Our Gardens